The best way to enjoy diving and observe underwater life is to dive in a small group.
1. We limit the number of divers to a maximum of 5 guests: 1 group only on board ;
* Since covid-19, I offer only private boat service = there will be only one group (couple) on board.
so that you don't waste time just for pick-up stops at several hotels on the way to the dive spot,
and optimize your time when diving!
2. We have more time ;
so we can take time for beginners with better explanations and support.
It is also good for experienced divers, who wish to stay as long as possible underwater, for example, to take photos and so on.
3 .You can enjoy this semi-private diving service with no extra charge for it.
* Now it is a private boat service with no extra charge. No mixed with other guest divers.
After the dive, we will have a tea time with biscuits and can talk about the dive and what we saw underwater!
About 7 m /21 feet long alminum boat with
a sun-protecting shade and
seats with cushions
gives you a comfortable tour in the lagoon and the ocean.
There are dry spaces under the seats.
Your stuff is protected from getting wet.
One of the ladders isdesigned for divers,
it's easy to go up to the boat with your fins on!
Well maintained equipment is already set for you.
They are included in our prices.
- 12 L alminium tanks
- Aqualung calypso regulater/ octopus/ pressure guage/
- Aqualung weight integrated BCD gives you more comfort and
no stress from a weight belt. (especially for women!)
- Wetsuit keeps you warm and comfortable during dive
・4mm shorty wetsuit XS~XXL
・3mm long wetsuit XS~XL
・5mm long wetsuit for women XS~M
- Full-foot type fins, easy to put them on!
(if you are worried about scratching by fins, we recommend bringing socks.)
- Mask (Aqualung "Look" , Gull "CoCo" )
PADI OWS Instructor
CMAS 3* Instructor
BEES 1 (Brevet d'Etat d'Educateur Sportif)
English / Français / Japanese
She used to dislike the sea, and transformed into a diving instructor!!
Believe or not, Hiroko used to disliked the sea. When she was in Malaysia, she was encouraged by her friend to dive together, and encountered a small fish which turned her life around by 180 degrees.
She quit her previous job and has started a new life as a diving instructor since 2003.
After working in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia, she moved to Bora Bora in 2006.
Since then she has been a diving guide for more than 14 years in Bora Bora.
Let's share the beautiful underwater world of Bora Bora!!